Surprised of the eco-friendly nature in the Vilnius, Armenian beginner Gevorg Khachatryan said this might be among the defining keeps away from Lithuania’s financing. “Vilnius is so eco-friendly. It appears to be you will find tree every-where.
It’s an effective sense in order to trave3l past Armenia for me
Graduating that have a diploma regarding the math out of Yerevan Condition College or university, he’s shopping for good Master’s Learning societal Financing Government and you can expenditures a session since the a move pupil in Vilnius on Mykolas Romeris College.
– I in it Lithuania because it’s fascinating observe another country, be another type of people and be familiar with people from most other countries. My personal college into Yerevan better if I purchase an enthusiastic replace course just like the a passionate Erasmus scholar during the Mykolas Romeris College for the Vilnius . We just study into the Armenian in my nation, therefore i think it would be fascinating to examine to the English.
It will be the to begin with that people viewed,” told you this new twenty two-year-old change student regarding Yerevan exactly who receive Vilnius when you research on slide semester
– Almost nothing. We all know this new labels aside-out of huge towns and cities – Vilnius and Kaunas and you may towards Lithuanian banner. At the same time know whenever you will be an element of the USSR. I don’t know things, but I am in Lithuania to determine one thing a tiny more info on its country.
– Their found its way to Sep and you will quickly provides become quarantined for two weeks. It must be tough to reach an alternative nation and you will spent all individual time for you to the new getting a good times?
-Sure, however, We become my knowledge right here remotely. It actually was a chance but also for me to purchase go out undertaking from another location with my personal work due to the fact a great exposure movie director with the Armenia. As well as, I saw kind of video from inside the English and you will Russian (Gevorg conversations Armenian, English and you will Speed My personal Go out relationship Russian).
– Really, Lithuania are part of the Soviet Union three decades from inside the during the last. See i right here, especially those that happen to be old, one to chat Russian. It will be the exact same in Armenia. Elderly people pick Russian. Seniors never speak English. While doing so, the latest Soviet-time property here are yet – if or not in the Yerevan or perhaps in Vilnius. Of numerous had been dependent during this time. A few of the exact same version of Soviet assets together that have substitute Yerevan.
– Not really. At this point, my roommates and i was getting ready with our selves. I plan simple things like sausages, a keen omelet. When you look at the lockdown, I’d my pals give myself restaurants. Since I am able to go out, I am hoping to make use of specific Lithuanian foods. Along with, I hope to see particular local towns and cities including Trakai.
– I’ve pointed out that Vilnius is really environmentally friendly. In the Yerevan this is simply not in that way. I think inside Vilnius feels like a city inside an excellent tree. The type let me reveal incredible that will be ok for the their city. Into the Yerevan, you cannot discover such as for instance greenery. You must travel out-of Yerevan to a region particularly Stepanavan to find woods, characteristics and that much greenery. There is and additionally realize you to definitely winters is actually chill from inside the Lithuania. On Yerevan into the September it’s stunning – about 30C. We have breathtaking summertimes in place of very cold winter seasons. I am not sure what to expect regarding the Vilnius and this cool temperature.
– I skip my family. We skip my friends. I call them each day and now we cam. We inform them you to Lithuania is a good country try in to the. I am also delighted end up being appointment new loved ones, others, at Mykolas Romeris College or university. You will find generated loved ones with Ukrainian children and the ones from France and you may Chicken. Regrettably, it is costly to travel away from Yerevan overseas – especially today in the pandemic.